Just purchase a Jeep Wrangler, and want to put it to the TRUE test-drive—off-roading? Here’s a few destinations you might want to check out in Maryland and Virginia, from our friends at PartCatalog.com, and one is in our own back yard!
- Assateague Island Beach – Berlin, MD
- Budds Creek – Mechanicsville, MD
- Backbone – Oakland, MD
- Savage River – Grantsville, MD
- Piney Mountain – Friendsville, MD
- Big Dogs – Gore, VA
- George Washington National Forest – Hollins, VA
- Red Cloud – Woodbridge, VA
- Spearhead Trails – Norton, VA
- Potts Mountain – Covington, VA
Whether it’s sand, rocks, or just rugged terrain that you’re after, take your Jeep on your next adventure. Be sure to share photos with us of your Wrangler climbing the rough terrain, by visiting our Facebook page.