If you’re the adventurous type, and have a passion for the outdoors, your vehicle should also hold the same characteristics.
Whether it’s plowing through the mud, rock climbing, or just off-roading that you love, we’ve got the perfect vehicle for you.
Enter the 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Although the Jeep Rubicon has it’s rugged qualities, it also boasts the perfect amount of sophistication, and you’ll never feel as free as you do behind the wheel of the 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Features of this vehicle include power-heated side-view mirrors, a full-sized spare tire, a Jeep Trail Rated Kit, Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Headlamps, and roll-over protection, among several other features.
If you’re looking to add a bit of flare to your new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, you may choose to add black leather seats with red or black stitching, perfect to show off your sporty side.
So, what are you waiting for? Fuel your inner adventurous side, and contact us to set up your test-drive!
The summer is getting started, and if you’re thinking of heading out of town in the coming weeks, to soak up some sun, we’ve compiled a list of a few destinations, well within reach, that you might love to explore with your family.
All within three hours of driving distance, Southern Maryland is perfectly situated to give you the best of both worlds—whether you’re craving mountains, the ocean, or even history!
- Ocean City, Maryland – Over 10 miles of sand, waves and salt, this destination is sure to please everyone in your family. With activities like golf, shopping, fine dining, and one of the nation’s best boardwalks, you will have the time of your life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – If you’re looking for more of a low-key weekend, take a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. You have numerous outlet stores to choose from, along with several fine-dining options, perfect for you and your special someone to escape from everyday life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Assateague Island, Maryland – If adventure and gorgeous scenery are on your priority list for your next trip, Assateague Island is the perfect getaway. A small island located at the most-southern portion of the Eastern Shore, Assateague Island is just a few short hours from Waldorf, and comes complete with wild ponies running on the beach.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Known mostly for its wintertime ski resorts, Deep Creek Lake, Maryland has numerous outdoor activities to choose from including water skiing, tubing, kayaking, and jet skiing. This is the perfect destination for your family, and only a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Williamsburg, Virginia – Whether you’re in it for the thrill rides or water rides at two of the best amusement parks around, or you’re looking to learn about the historic side of Williamsburg, Virginia, this destination is sure to top your list. Located just a couple of hours from Waldorf, Williamsburg, VA is a great destination for family-fun.
So, hop into your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, and set out on an adventure. After all, you’ve been waiting all winter long to set out on a journey, and now you have the perfect opportunity to do so.
If you’ve been in the market for a new SUV for a while, but haven’t checked out the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude, you’re missing out!
The Jeep Grand Cherokee’s little brother, the Jeep Cherokee Latitude, is the perfect amount of spacious. With seating for up to 5 people, and plenty of cargo space, the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude has plenty of space for your family, or for carting around equipment!
The engine is a 3.2L V6 24V VVT w/ESS, as well as 4-wheel drive, driving in this SUV will be a dream.
Convenience features include an 8.4” touchscreen display, Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth, a remote USB port, and one year of Sirius XM Satellite Radio, perfect for those on-the-go.
Comfort will never be an issue with the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude; with available features like exterior heated mirrors, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel, you’ll never have to worry about being cold in the winter months, and, a remote start system will save you the trouble of walking outside to start your car on cold winter mornings!
Visit our wide-selection of 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude models, and contact us when you’re ready to set up your test-drive!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their 4th Annual Beach Party on Saturday, July 16 from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their 4th Annual Community Appreciation Day on Saturday, June 18, 2016, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
You like feeling safe, but you enjoy being adventurous? Do you have a family of four, and a dog that goes with you everywhere? Maybe you live in part of the world where having four powered wheels isn’t an option it’s a “must have”? You want an SUV, but not a huge gas guzzling apartment on four wheels? I think we have your match, meet the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.
With the 4×4 Active Drive Lock that puts this crossover in full-time four-wheel drive you can pretty much get through anything. The Jeep has two engines that you can choose from. A Tigershark inline four-cylinder that delivers a tested 184 horsepower and 171 pound-feet of torque or 3.2-liter Pentastar V6 that delivers a tested 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque. The Trailhawk has been tested off-road and in numerous conditions giving it Jeeps Trail Rated Badge recognition.
Making your way up hills or down dirt paths? Easy, this Jeep features hill descent and descent control and a locking rear differential. With all these off-road, all-terrain capabilities you’re probably wondering how this thing drives? Smooth! The Trailhawk is designed with a ZF nine-speed automatic transmission that gives the driver a nice and easy ride like that of a luxury car.
Starting at $30,890 this Jeep comes equipped with a leather wrapped shift knob and steering wheel and an 8.4 inch U-Connect touch screen infotainment system. If you’re like most Jeep enthusiasts then you’ll be using your Trailhawk after sun down. No problem. The 2015 Jeep Trailhawk comes equipped with fog lights and bright LED running lights to help navigate through the nocturnal world.
On board? Great! Come test drive one today at our store, or if you’re free next week go take a ride through Camp Jeep at the Washington Auto Show January 23 – February 1. At Camp Jeep guests can take a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk through its rugged obstacle course and experience what it feels like to be off the road is a Trailhawk!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge
265 Solomons Island Road North, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
With 2014 coming to an end Jeep wraps up another productive year in the automotive market. The company sold over 1 million Jeeps worldwide recording a 39% growth in sales. Jeep captures majority of its’ sales from the American market, but understands that growth in 2015 and after will depend a lot on foreign markets. This year Jeep plans to launch production in China and Brazil due to it’s increase in sales in both Asian and South American markets.
Fascinated with the Jeep brand yet? Or have you always been a Jeep fan? Be sure to check out Camp Jeep at The Washington Auto Show from January 27-February 1 at the Washington Convention Center. The people at Jeep will provide a rugged terrain course in which guests can test out the off-road capabilities of the latest Jeep models. From ramps to rocks this test course has it all for the ultimate Jeep experience!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge