Whether you’ve been putting off adding to your family because your summer was full of travel, or you just made the decision to add to your family, October is a great month to do so.
October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, and there are so many dogs waiting for their forever homes.
This month is near and dear to our hearts here at Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and we are proud sponsors of the Humane Society of Calvert County, and are proud to pay the adoption fees each week for the “Dog of the Week”.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact the Humane Society of Calvert County, and complete your family, today!
Don’t miss our First Annual Fall Festival, on Saturday, September 23!
It’s a TRIFECTA OF SPORTS!
The fun starts at 9:00AM, activities will include:
• Special Appearance from Baltimore Orioles Rick Dempsey & Joe Orsulak – 12:30PM – 1:30PM
• Special Appearance from Our Ambassador, former Capital & CSN Analyst, Craig Laughlin – 1:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Capital Olie “Godzilla” Kolzig – 2:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Redskin Gary Clark – 3:00PM – 4:00PM
• Games & Obstacle Course Challenge for all ages
• Silent Auction hosted by Above Average Graphing, to benefit the Humane Society of Calvert County from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
• T-Bone & Heather from Star 98.3 FM will be broadcasting live from 1-4 PM
• Special Appearance from Captain America from 11:00AM – 12:30PM
• Free Hamburgers, Hotdogs & Fries
• Random Prize Wheel drawings throughout the day
• Main prize drawing at 5PM for a 50″ Smart TV
• Special Pricing on All Vehicles
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is proud to support the Humane Society of Calvert County with their initiative to “Clear the Shelter” on Saturday, July 23, 2016. The campaign is in conjunction with a national effort to find forever homes to homeless dogs and cats across the country.
The event will be held from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm, at the Humane Society of Calvert County, located at 2210 Dalrymple Rd. Sunderland, MD 20689. The event will commence rain or shine. Volunteers are still needed to bring refreshments, greet potential adopters, and more. If interested in volunteering, please contact Jill at JillTlee@comcast.net.
Over 400 shelters participated in the Clear the Shelter event in 2015, in conjunction with NBC Owned Television Stations and the Telemundo Station Group. Almost 20,000 pets found forever homes during last year’s initiative across the United States.