The summer is getting started, and if you’re thinking of heading out of town in the coming weeks, to soak up some sun, we’ve compiled a list of a few destinations, well within reach, that you might love to explore with your family.
All within three hours of driving distance, Southern Maryland is perfectly situated to give you the best of both worlds—whether you’re craving mountains, the ocean, or even history!
- Ocean City, Maryland – Over 10 miles of sand, waves and salt, this destination is sure to please everyone in your family. With activities like golf, shopping, fine dining, and one of the nation’s best boardwalks, you will have the time of your life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – If you’re looking for more of a low-key weekend, take a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. You have numerous outlet stores to choose from, along with several fine-dining options, perfect for you and your special someone to escape from everyday life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Assateague Island, Maryland – If adventure and gorgeous scenery are on your priority list for your next trip, Assateague Island is the perfect getaway. A small island located at the most-southern portion of the Eastern Shore, Assateague Island is just a few short hours from Waldorf, and comes complete with wild ponies running on the beach.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Known mostly for its wintertime ski resorts, Deep Creek Lake, Maryland has numerous outdoor activities to choose from including water skiing, tubing, kayaking, and jet skiing. This is the perfect destination for your family, and only a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Williamsburg, Virginia – Whether you’re in it for the thrill rides or water rides at two of the best amusement parks around, or you’re looking to learn about the historic side of Williamsburg, Virginia, this destination is sure to top your list. Located just a couple of hours from Waldorf, Williamsburg, VA is a great destination for family-fun.
So, hop into your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, and set out on an adventure. After all, you’ve been waiting all winter long to set out on a journey, and now you have the perfect opportunity to do so.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is proud to support the Humane Society of Calvert County with their initiative to “Clear the Shelter” on Saturday, July 23, 2016. The campaign is in conjunction with a national effort to find forever homes to homeless dogs and cats across the country.
The event will be held from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm, at the Humane Society of Calvert County, located at 2210 Dalrymple Rd. Sunderland, MD 20689. The event will commence rain or shine. Volunteers are still needed to bring refreshments, greet potential adopters, and more. If interested in volunteering, please contact Jill at JillTlee@comcast.net.
Over 400 shelters participated in the Clear the Shelter event in 2015, in conjunction with NBC Owned Television Stations and the Telemundo Station Group. Almost 20,000 pets found forever homes during last year’s initiative across the United States.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their 4th Annual Beach Party on Saturday, July 16 from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their 4th Annual Community Appreciation Day on Saturday, June 18, 2016, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
Dear Valued Customer,
You’ve got to LOVE SUMMER in Southern Maryland and you’ll love it even more when you swing by the Dodge Event at Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep & Dodge!
There’s a Beach Party at the dealership all month long!
Great prizes and up to 130% Kelly Blue Book for your trade!
You can drive off with a Brand New Redesigned 2015 Chrysler 200 with ingenuity at every turn!
Or a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 starting at just $19,999!
Or drop the Top and Cruise to the beach in A new Jeep!
Stop by all month long!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge is located at 265 Solomons Island Road S, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. We can also be reached online at http://www.princefrederickdodge.com or on phone at 410-535-0900!
Dear Customers & Community!
On Saturday, June 21, 2014, Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold its first Annual Customer/Community Appreciation Day! The event will be held at Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from 9am – 9pm! This fun-filled event will be packed with Food, Prizes, Monster Truck Slide, and the Nascar Challenge. Plus we will have the U.S. Secret Service here to conduct Safe Kids Initiative Registration and The Calvert County Sheriff’s Department will be here to do child safety seat inspections. Plus, if you bring in a non-perishable food item it will be donated to the Southern Maryland Food Bank and Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will match the donation. In addition we will have special informational visits with our certified technicians and service specials along with new & pre-owned vehicle specials!
Check out our flier and read below for more info!
Games & Prizes:
- They are having the Raminator Monster Truck and Tractor Trailer there on Friday, June 20th and Saturday, June 21st.
Every 30 minutes a raffle ticket will be drawn for a chance to go into the money machine or other various prizes such as grills, Ipad, etc.
Money Machine will have coupons for selected discounts, accessories and prizes in addition to cash. Must be present to win. Registration desk will be in the new car showroom
Food…Prizes…Fun on the Monster Truck Slide…Come in and take the Nascar Challenge! What will be your fastest time?
Community & Charity:
On Saturday, June 21st from 10am – 2pm the U.S. Secret Service representatives will be there to conduct Safe Kids Initiative registration and information
On Saturday, June 21st from 10-1 the Calvert County Sheriff’s Department will be there to do child safety seat inspections and installations will be performed free by the service department.
Bring a non-perishable food item to be donated to the Southern Maryland Food Bank and Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will match the donation.
Offering an informal meet and greet with our techs and service advisors.
Customers will receive a coupon for a free multi-point inspection.
Bring VIN number or registration for free recall check in our service department
Service Manager, Service Advisors and Technicians will be here to answer questions customers may have about your new or used Chrysler Jeep Dodge or Ram Vehicle.
Techs will be on hand to help with setting up Uconnect and/or Navigation systems
Come in and go over the maintenance and scheduling required on your vehicle.
Free Under Hood inspection and washer fluid topped off
Do you know how to check your oil? Techs will be here to demonstrate on your vehicle.
Tire Pressure adjusted properly? Techs will be here to check and assist
Hours on Saturday for Service Promotions will be 9 am – 3 pm
New & Used Car Sales:
Special Pricing and discounts on all new and used cars on June 21st Only.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Dodge Jeep is located at 265 Solomon’s Island Road, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Questions? Call 410-535-1200
Make sure to join us for the 2015 Chrysler 200 Launch at Prince Frederick Chrysler Dodge Jeep!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Dodge Jeep is located at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick, MD 20678! Call us at 410-535-1200 or visit us online at http://www.princefrederickdodge.com!