Don’t miss our First Annual Fall Festival, on Saturday, September 23!
It’s a TRIFECTA OF SPORTS!
The fun starts at 9:00AM, activities will include:
• Special Appearance from Baltimore Orioles Rick Dempsey & Joe Orsulak – 12:30PM – 1:30PM
• Special Appearance from Our Ambassador, former Capital & CSN Analyst, Craig Laughlin – 1:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Capital Olie “Godzilla” Kolzig – 2:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Redskin Gary Clark – 3:00PM – 4:00PM
• Games & Obstacle Course Challenge for all ages
• Silent Auction hosted by Above Average Graphing, to benefit the Humane Society of Calvert County from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
• T-Bone & Heather from Star 98.3 FM will be broadcasting live from 1-4 PM
• Special Appearance from Captain America from 11:00AM – 12:30PM
• Free Hamburgers, Hotdogs & Fries
• Random Prize Wheel drawings throughout the day
• Main prize drawing at 5PM for a 50″ Smart TV
• Special Pricing on All Vehicles
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their 5th Annual Beach Party on Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
During the event, Washington Redskins Wide Receiver, Terrelle Pryor Sr. will be in attendance from 3pm -4pm, and will give one free autograph to the first 225 guests, and Washington Capitals players Kelly Miller, Kevin Hatcher, and Craig Laughlin will be in attendance from 1pm – 2pm, to sign autographs.
In addition to the special appearances made, there will be a silent auction to benefit the Calvert Tide Baseball Team, free hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries, and a free 9oz Kona Ice treat from 1pm – 4pm, while supplies last. There will be a family water slide, bounce house, beach setup for the kids, and other kid friendly activities, as well as a random mystery prize drawings throughout the afternoon.
The service department will be open from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. Guests will have the opportunity to meet service technicians and advisors, and receive a coupon for a free multi-point inspection. Bring your VIN or registration for a free recall check, as well as review maintenance and scheduling required for your vehicle. Technicians will be available to check and demonstrate oil and tire pressure checks.