The summer is getting started, and if you’re thinking of heading out of town in the coming weeks, to soak up some sun, we’ve compiled a list of a few destinations, well within reach, that you might love to explore with your family.
All within three hours of driving distance, Southern Maryland is perfectly situated to give you the best of both worlds—whether you’re craving mountains, the ocean, or even history!
- Ocean City, Maryland – Over 10 miles of sand, waves and salt, this destination is sure to please everyone in your family. With activities like golf, shopping, fine dining, and one of the nation’s best boardwalks, you will have the time of your life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – If you’re looking for more of a low-key weekend, take a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. You have numerous outlet stores to choose from, along with several fine-dining options, perfect for you and your special someone to escape from everyday life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Assateague Island, Maryland – If adventure and gorgeous scenery are on your priority list for your next trip, Assateague Island is the perfect getaway. A small island located at the most-southern portion of the Eastern Shore, Assateague Island is just a few short hours from Waldorf, and comes complete with wild ponies running on the beach.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Known mostly for its wintertime ski resorts, Deep Creek Lake, Maryland has numerous outdoor activities to choose from including water skiing, tubing, kayaking, and jet skiing. This is the perfect destination for your family, and only a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Williamsburg, Virginia – Whether you’re in it for the thrill rides or water rides at two of the best amusement parks around, or you’re looking to learn about the historic side of Williamsburg, Virginia, this destination is sure to top your list. Located just a couple of hours from Waldorf, Williamsburg, VA is a great destination for family-fun.
So, hop into your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, and set out on an adventure. After all, you’ve been waiting all winter long to set out on a journey, and now you have the perfect opportunity to do so.
May is here, and Memorial Day is just around the corner. Many families plan to travel over the long holiday weekend, to get their first taste of summer time, whether to the beach, or to visit family and friends.
Needless to say, your vehicle should be in tip-top shape, before you hit the road.
Schedule an appointment with our Service Department, before you set out on your journey. Whether it’s an oil change and tire rotation that you need, or, you just want to have our technicians double check that everything is in proper working order, we’ve got you covered.
If it’s a replacement part that you’re in search of for your vehicle, contact our Parts Department. Our experts are standing by, waiting to find the perfect part to make your Ford as good as new.
So, contact us today, and make sure that you’re putting your family in the safest vehicle possible, before you set out on your mini vacation.
It’s May, and graduation season is just around the corner!
Whether it’s a high school or college graduation that you’ll be celebrating this year with your graduate, it’s a milestone, nonetheless.
Show your graduate how proud you are of them, with the ultimate gift of freedom, a new car!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has plenty of options to get your graduate moving this summer, no matter their style.
Our New Car Department has plenty of options available, including the 2017 Chrysler 200, 2016 Dodge Dart, and the 2017 Jeep Cherokee.
If a new car is a little out of reach, our Pre-Owned Department has a wide variety of makes and models, perfect for every taste.
If you have something specific in mind, visit us online to give us the details of what you’re looking for, and we’ll do our best to find the vehicle of your choice, with our CarFinder tool.
Graduation is an awesome milestone, and we can’t wait to help you celebrate! Visit us online, or contact us today to find the vehicle of your student’s dreams!
If you’re in the market for a mid-sized sedan, look no further. The 2017 Chrysler 200 might just be the vehicle you’ve been looking for, all along.
The exterior design of the 2017 Chrysler 200 is one that will stick in your mind. From the smooth lines, to the sleek curves, and the stunning wheels, you’ll quickly fall in love with this vehicle, before you even reach the interior.
Once you climb into the driver’s seat, of the 2017 Chrysler 200, you’ll be sold. The over-arching comfort that you’ll experience when you get behind the wheel, will make you never want to reach your destination. With spacious seating for up to 5 passengers, you’ll never have to compromise when it comes to the comfort of you and your passengers.
The 2017 Chrysler 200 will give you the sense of relief that you’re looking for, when it comes to the safety of your family. With 8 air bags, the 2017 Chrysler 200 was a 2017 IHS Top Safety Pick, and achieved the highest overall vehicle score of 5-stars from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit us online to view our inventory, and contact us when you’re ready to take this vehicle for a test-drive.
April is National Car Care month, and in effort to help you ensure you’re taking the best care of your car possible, we’ve created a brief checklist of all the things that may get neglected throughout the year, especially during the busy winter months:
- Check Vehicle Registration Expiration Date – Now that we’re in a new month, and 4 months into the new year, double check your Registration on your vehicle to ensure the expiration date has not passed.
- Verify Your Automobile Insurance Coverage – Request a copy of your Insurance Declaration Page to ensure your coverage limits are where you want them to be, and that your premium is paid up-to-date.
- Check All Lights on Exterior of Vehicle – Ask a friend to help you ensure all your lights are working properly. Be sure to check your headlights and tail lights, brake lights, tag lights, and turning signals. If you’re in need of a replacement bulb, contact our Parts Department, and leave the searching to us!
- Check Brakes and Tires on Vehicle – Take the coin test to your tires. Be sure that you have the proper amount of tire tread on all four of your tires, and that all your tires are wearing properly. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure that your brakes are in tip-top shape, or if you’re in need of new tires or even just a rotation or balance. Our team of experts are waiting for your call.
- Check Fluids and Battery on Vehicle – Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to ensure all your fluid levels are where they should be, and that your battery is in proper working condition.
- Clean Windows, Inside and Outside – The winter months can be especially brutal on your vehicle, between the salt, dirt and grime that gets splattered onto your vehicle, all winter long, this is a great time to ensure your windows are clean, inside and out!
At any point in time, our fantastic teams in our Service Department and Parts Department are available to help. Visit us online, or contact us today to schedule your appointment, and make sure your car is spring-time ready!
Now that winter is coming to a close, and spring is well on its way, you might have spring cleaning on the brain.
But spring cleaning isn’t only for your home or office.
Take the time this year to make sure you properly clean your car, and get it looking it’s best for spring and summer, with these few tips:
- Organize the glove box, and consoles. Sort through all of the paperwork in your glove box, and remove old insurance cards, vehicle registrations, and any other objects that you no longer need to cart around every day. Create a folder for your current vehicle registration and insurance card, and neatly place the important documents back inside of your glove box, to ensure that everything is there and easy to find when you need it!
- Clean the windows—inside and out. Wintertime driving can be pretty trying on the exterior of your car. Clean the windows extra, both inside and outside, with a clean towel, to ensure your visibility is never compromised.
- Remove clutter from your trunk. Sort through all of the clutter in your trunk, and take out anything you might not need this summer (snow brushes, ice melt, gloves, etc.) and store them away for next year. While your trunk is clean, verify that your spare tire is in perfect, working order, just in case!
- Scrub the exterior. Winter time can leave salt and road grime all over the exterior of your vehicle. Be sure to scrub off the salt, especially on the lower half of your vehicle, and make sure your paint stays looking brand new!
If you’re in need of service for your vehicle, to ensure it’s running it’s best before you venture out for your spring and summer adventures, contact our Service Department, today!
If you’re a muscle car enthusiast, you don’t want to miss this one. The 2017 Dodge Charger is turning heads all across Southern Maryland. So much so, that we’re having a hard time keeping them on our lot!
The exterior of this beauty will leave you speechless. The LED headlamps are complimented beautifully by the signature split cross-hair front grille. A three-piece low profile spoiler enhances the athletic lines of this muscular beast with full-width racetrack LED tail lamps to-boot.
The 2017 Dodge Charger has three engine styles to choose from including the 300hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 with up to 31MPG hwy, a 5.7L 370hp HEMI V8, or the startling 6.2L Supercharged V8 with 707hp in the SRT Hellcat.
We think you’ll be impressed with the 2017 Dodge Charger, just as much as we are. Visit us online or contact us when you’re ready to set-up your test-drive. We know you’ll love it!