If you’re a muscle car enthusiast, you don’t want to miss this one. The 2017 Dodge Charger is turning heads all across Southern Maryland. So much so, that we’re having a hard time keeping them on our lot!
The exterior of this beauty will leave you speechless. The LED headlamps are complimented beautifully by the signature split cross-hair front grille. A three-piece low profile spoiler enhances the athletic lines of this muscular beast with full-width racetrack LED tail lamps to-boot.
The 2017 Dodge Charger has three engine styles to choose from including the 300hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 with up to 31MPG hwy, a 5.7L 370hp HEMI V8, or the startling 6.2L Supercharged V8 with 707hp in the SRT Hellcat.
We think you’ll be impressed with the 2017 Dodge Charger, just as much as we are. Visit us online or contact us when you’re ready to set-up your test-drive. We know you’ll love it!
The Ram 1500 has always been one of our top selling vehicles, and we completely understand why! With awesome features and a re-designed exterior, specifically to make the truck look and perform better, you’ll without-a-doubt want to call it your own!
Active aerodynamics and an upgraded front fascia make the 2017 Ram 1500 both beautiful and powerful.
From the strong and sturdy body lines on the exterior of the truck, to the timeless front grill, the 2017 Ram 1500 is the perfect combination of rugged and sleek!
With 4-wheel drive, and 4-corner air suspension to keep heavy loads level, the 2017 Ram 1500 is perfect for any job that the day throws at you.
Some of our favorite features include:
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MP3 Player
- Satellite Radio
- Alloy Wheels
- UConnect Access System
When you’re ready to test-drive this breathtaking truck, visit us online, or contact us today! You might just love it, just as much as we do!
If you’re one of the millions of people who tuned in to the Super Bowl last night, you saw a fantastic game. And, if you’re like us, you may have tuned in, just to see the commercials.
We have a list of some of our favorite commercials from this year’s super bowl, and we wanted to share them with you.
What were some of your favorites this year?
If you’ve been in the market for a new SUV for a while, but haven’t checked out the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude, you’re missing out!
The Jeep Grand Cherokee’s little brother, the Jeep Cherokee Latitude, is the perfect amount of spacious. With seating for up to 5 people, and plenty of cargo space, the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude has plenty of space for your family, or for carting around equipment!
The engine is a 3.2L V6 24V VVT w/ESS, as well as 4-wheel drive, driving in this SUV will be a dream.
Convenience features include an 8.4” touchscreen display, Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth, a remote USB port, and one year of Sirius XM Satellite Radio, perfect for those on-the-go.
Comfort will never be an issue with the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude; with available features like exterior heated mirrors, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel, you’ll never have to worry about being cold in the winter months, and, a remote start system will save you the trouble of walking outside to start your car on cold winter mornings!
Visit our wide-selection of 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude models, and contact us when you’re ready to set up your test-drive!
It’s January, which means snow, sleet, and ice in our area, are pretty much a given. With the recent snow that we had this weekend and all of the accidents that occurred as a result of it, we thought it might be useful to share some tips for driving in winter weather!
- Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Be sure that you gradually ease into the gas or break when the roads are slick, to avoid spin-outs.
- Drive slowly. Even if the roads aren’t terrible, black ice paired with speed can be a recipe for disaster. Be sure to slow down and take your time when the temperature is below freezing.
- Increase your spacing between yourself and the vehicle in front of you. Allow for plenty of stopping room, in the event that your car begins to slide.
- Test your brakes before you get out on the roadway. Come to a few harsh stops in your driveway, before you venture out, to test the road conditions and your brakes with the slippery roads.
- If you can avoid it, don’t come to a complete stop. If you can safely coast through an intersection without having to come to a stop, or to make a turn, you’re likely to keep traction longer than if you stop completely.
- Slow and steady wins the race. When faced with a hill, don’t hit the gas too fast and try to gain too much speed. Take your time, drive slowly and steadily until you reach the top of the hill.
- If you can avoid it, stay inside. Allow road crews to treat the roadways before you get behind the wheel.
Driving in winter weather can be frightening, especially if you don’t do it very often. Take these tips along for the ride, and stay safe, if you can’t stay off the roads.
Contact us today to set up an appointment with our Service Department, to ensure your car is ready for the quickly approaching winter weather!
If you’re in the market for a vehicle to suit your large family, or, you just need plenty of room for cargo, and a minivan is out of the question, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica might just be your go-to!
Although the available seating might make you think you’re inside of a minivan, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the new modern take on the 7-passenger van, AND, it has room for 8 passengers! With sleek body lines and a intriguing front-end, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is turning head’s all around Southern Maryland.
With 17″ aluminum wheels, a 3.6L V-6 engine, and cloth bucket front seats, you’ll be riding in style, and comfort in the all-new Pacifica.
So, if you haven’t tried this beauty on for size, what are you waiting for? Visit us online, or contact us today to schedule your test-drive!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, along with the biggest travel day of the entire year!
This year, instead of fighting through traffic or listening to music from radio stations that you’re not familiar with, download some new apps to take along.
Here is a list of some of our favorite Holiday Travel Apps:
- Spotify – For less than $10.00 per month, you can stream unlimited music to your smartphone. By downloading the music beforehand, you can listen to your playlists on or offline, keeping your ears satisfied on your road-trip.
- Waze – Heading somewhere far away? Download the Waze app, and keep apprised of traffic conditions, speed traps, and potential dangerous road conditions, all free-of-charge!
- Citymapper – Visiting a new city? Check out Citymapper for more detailed planning information than Google Maps, including real-time departures and disruption alerts, along with Uber integration and cycle routes!
- Tripit – Flying or taking mass-transit out of town? Download the Tripit app, and keep all of your flight, car rental, hotel, and event bookings in one streamline place, rather than having multiple itineraries!
- App in the Air – Flying out of town this year? Check out the App in the Air to keep track of your flight departures, with awesome coverage of airlines and airports.
No matter where you’re headed, or how you’re planning to get there, make your holiday travel more enjoyable, just by downloading a few apps!
If you’re headed out of town by car, stop in to our Service Department, and make sure your car is road-trip ready, before you head out.