The Ram 1500 has always been one of our top selling vehicles, and we completely understand why! With awesome features and a re-designed exterior, specifically to make the truck look and perform better, you’ll without-a-doubt want to call it your own!
Active aerodynamics and an upgraded front fascia make the 2017 Ram 1500 both beautiful and powerful.
From the strong and sturdy body lines on the exterior of the truck, to the timeless front grill, the 2017 Ram 1500 is the perfect combination of rugged and sleek!
With 4-wheel drive, and 4-corner air suspension to keep heavy loads level, the 2017 Ram 1500 is perfect for any job that the day throws at you.
Some of our favorite features include:
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MP3 Player
- Satellite Radio
- Alloy Wheels
- UConnect Access System
When you’re ready to test-drive this breathtaking truck, visit us online, or contact us today! You might just love it, just as much as we do!
Football season is in full swing, and there is nothing better than going to a Washington Redskins game with your family and friends, enjoying the atmosphere, the smell of hamburgers and hot dogs cooking, and the all-around good time you have, even before the game starts.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite tailgating tips that you are sure to love, and you can put them to great use in your brand new Ram 1500 this year!
- Keep a toolbox in the back of your truck, stocked full of cooking utensils, silverware, trash bags, condiments and other essentials that are easy to forget when rushing to the game. Having these items available to you without having to pack them each time will save you a ton of time.
- Cut up and prepare all of your fixings beforehand—shape your burger patties and refrigerate between wax paper sheets, cut up all lettuce, tomato and onions so that they’re ready to go before you head to the game. Pack all of your perishable items into a cooler with plenty of ice, and load it into your Ram.
- Throw a large plastic bin into the back of your Ram to bring back used dishes and trash that may not have made it to a garbage can. Fill an old laundry detergent jug with water to use as a hand sanitizing station.
- Keep a metal bucket in the back of your Ram to throw potentially hot grilling ashes into, rather than leaving them in the grill or on-site.
- Buy an inexpensive set of plastic drawers and keep them in the back of your truck. Keep the drawers stocked full of essentials like cooking spray, aluminum foil, plastic cups or utensils, and paper plates.
Keeping all of these items in the back of your Ram might not seem ideal, but, with a cover on the bed of your truck, you’ll hardly even know they are there.
Now through October 3, get up to 20% off MSRP on your new 2016 Ram 1500. Restrictions apply, contact us for details.
Visit us online to discover bedcovers and liners to get your Ram ready for football season.
Dear Valued Customer,
You’ve got to LOVE SUMMER in Southern Maryland and you’ll love it even more when you swing by the Dodge Event at Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep & Dodge!
There’s a Beach Party at the dealership all month long!
Great prizes and up to 130% Kelly Blue Book for your trade!
You can drive off with a Brand New Redesigned 2015 Chrysler 200 with ingenuity at every turn!
Or a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 starting at just $19,999!
Or drop the Top and Cruise to the beach in A new Jeep!
Stop by all month long!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge is located at 265 Solomons Island Road S, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. We can also be reached online at http://www.princefrederickdodge.com or on phone at 410-535-0900!
Ram 1500 nails ‘Truck of the Year’ for second straight year
Motor Trend magazine has selected the Ram 1500 as its 2014 Truck of the Year for an unprecedented second straight year. The announcement was made at the Warren (Mich.) Truck Assembly Plant—the birthplace of Ram Trucks.
Nine Truck of the Year contenders were put through an extensive battery of testing designed to evaluate virtually every aspect of each vehicle. To determine which truck deserved top honors, the Motor Trend judges took the nine contenders to the Continental Tire Automotive Proving Grounds in Uvalde, Texas.
Following the team’s intensive, week long evaluation in Uvalde, the trucks were shipped to Motor Trend headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., to undergo proprietary “Intellichoice Real MPG” fuel-economy testing. The winner was not chosen from a direct comparison against the other contenders, but rather as a result of how each contender measured up against the award’s six criteria: design advancement, engineering excellence, efficiency, safety, value, and performance of intended function.
For more information visit Prince Frederick Chrysler Dodge Jeep at
265 Solomons Island Road Prince Frederick, MD 20678 (888) 214-6868.