The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator has stirred up a storm this year, catching attention everywhere. With its unique style and immense capabilities, you won’t want to miss out on this new vehicle. The Jeep Gladiator has new utilities and capabilities that allow you to reach the peak of the outdoors.
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has the best-in-class towing utilities, capable of pulling 7,650 lbs. In addition, the new Jeep has a 1,600 lb. payload. Take summer fun to a whole new level with trailers, boats, campers, or anything else you may need.
The bed of the vehicle is fully equipped for travel as well. The bed contains a power outlet, so you can plug in any appliances while camping. In addition, you can keep your belongings safe from the elements with a roll-up bed cover. You also have access to the Trail Rail System, a tie-down mount that connects to the front wall of the bed to secure additional belongings. This way, you can traverse the outdoors safely without fear of ruining or losing any carry-ons.
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has new capabilities that enables it to be “The Most Off-Road Capable Midsize Pickup Truck Ever”. The Jeep’s 4×4 Traction System ensures that each tire has the prefect amount of traction when needed. The Jeep Gladiator also features a high air intake and advanced water sealing technology to allow you to drive through creeks and streams with depths up to 30 inches.
With precision steering and optimized wheelbases, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator can steer around obstacles and through narrow spots. In addition, the Gladiator has a higher level of articulation, which better enables it to keep all four wheels on the surface and stable while on rough terrain. To also aid in rough terrain, the vehicle can reach up to 11.1 inches of ground clearance, allowing you to drive over obstacles without underbody damage.
To check out our inventory of Jeep Gladiators, click here.
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their Toys for Tots Challenge on Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
During the event, there will be appearances made by Washington Capitals players Andre Burakovsky, Madison Bowey, and Jakub Vrana. Additionally, the Washington Capitals mascot, Slapshot, will be in attendance, along with Ricky “the Dragon” Steamboat, and Scott Schwartz (aka Flick) from the A Christmas Story. NBC Sports Washington analyst and our Ambassador, Craig Laughlin will be in attendance with NBC Sports Washington announcer Joe Beninati, Washington Capitals Anchor/Reporter NBCSW, Rob Carlin, and Washington Capitals Defenseman/Hall of Fame, Rod Langway.
Guests will receive one autograph per person, per minimum of $10 Donation, Toy or Monetary, cash/checks can be made payable to Toys for Tots (not one autograph per toy donation). Wristbands will be handed out beginning at 9:30AM, first come, first serve. Appearances will end promptly at 5PM.
In addition to the special appearances made, there will be a silent auction and sports memorabilia available for purchase from Above Average Graphing. There will be a game truck, a live broadcast from T-Bone and Heather from 98.3 Star FM, and a 60″ TV drawing at 5PM!
Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will hold their Toys for Tots Challenge on Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The event will be held at 265 Solomons Island Road in Prince Frederick and will commence rain or shine.
During the event, there will be appearances made by Washington Capitals players Tom Wilson, Andre Burakovsky, Philipp Grubauer, and Nathan Walker, Baltimore Orioles players Al Bumbry and Scott McGregor, Washington Redskins players Brian Mitchell, Ricky Saunders, Pat Fischer and Ron McDole. Additionally, the Washington Capitals and Baltimore Orioles mascots will be in attendance, along with Matt Doherty (aka Averman) from the Mighty Ducks. NBC Sports Washington analyst and our Ambassador, Craig Laughlin will be in attendance with his daughter, Coach Courtney, and NBC Sports Washington partner Joe B.
Guests will receive one autograph per minimum of $10 Donation (Toy or Monetary, cash/checks can be made payable to Toys for Tots).
In addition to the special appearances made, there will be a silent auction and sports memorabilia available for purchase. The Tide baseball team will be selling pizza, water and baked goods. There will be a game truck, a live broadcast from T-Bone and Heather from 98.3 Star FM, appearances by Batman and Captain America, and random door prizes throughout the day.
Whether you’ve been putting off adding to your family because your summer was full of travel, or you just made the decision to add to your family, October is a great month to do so.
October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, and there are so many dogs waiting for their forever homes.
This month is near and dear to our hearts here at Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and we are proud sponsors of the Humane Society of Calvert County, and are proud to pay the adoption fees each week for the “Dog of the Week”.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact the Humane Society of Calvert County, and complete your family, today!
Don’t miss our First Annual Fall Festival, on Saturday, September 23!
It’s a TRIFECTA OF SPORTS!
The fun starts at 9:00AM, activities will include:
• Special Appearance from Baltimore Orioles Rick Dempsey & Joe Orsulak – 12:30PM – 1:30PM
• Special Appearance from Our Ambassador, former Capital & CSN Analyst, Craig Laughlin – 1:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Capital Olie “Godzilla” Kolzig – 2:00PM – 3:00PM
• Special Appearance from Washington Redskin Gary Clark – 3:00PM – 4:00PM
• Games & Obstacle Course Challenge for all ages
• Silent Auction hosted by Above Average Graphing, to benefit the Humane Society of Calvert County from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
• T-Bone & Heather from Star 98.3 FM will be broadcasting live from 1-4 PM
• Special Appearance from Captain America from 11:00AM – 12:30PM
• Free Hamburgers, Hotdogs & Fries
• Random Prize Wheel drawings throughout the day
• Main prize drawing at 5PM for a 50″ Smart TV
• Special Pricing on All Vehicles
Summer is winding down, and school will be starting in just a few short weeks, here in Southern Maryland.
If you haven’t had a chance to take a trip with the family, yet this year, you’d better hurry, time is running out.
Here is a list of a few of our favorite travel destinations within driving distance of Southern Maryland:
- Ocean City, Maryland – Over 10 miles of sand, waves and salt, this destination is sure to please everyone in your family. With activities like golf, shopping, fine dining, and one of the nation’s best boardwalks, you will have the time of your life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – If you’re looking for more of a low-key weekend, take a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. You have numerous outlet stores to choose from, along with several fine-dining options, perfect for you and your special someone to escape from everyday life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Known mostly for its wintertime ski resorts, Deep Creek Lake, Maryland has numerous outdoor activities to choose from including water skiing, tubing, kayaking, and jet skiing. This is the perfect destination for your family, and only a few short hours from Waldorf.
- St. Michael’s, Maryland – Named one of the most romantic towns on the East Coast, St. Michael’s, Maryland is the perfect getaway, whether you’re looking to take a trip with your special someone, or with the whole family, there is something to do for everyone. Whether it’s shopping, water sports, or just quality time you’re looking for, you’ll love this get-a-way, and how close it is to Waldorf!
- Williamsburg, Virginia – Whether you’re in it for the thrill rides or water rides at two of the best amusement parks around, or you’re looking to learn about the historic side of Williamsburg, Virginia, this destination is sure to top your list. Located just a couple of hours from Waldorf, Williamsburg, VA is a great destination for family-fun.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to get your car ready for your last-minute vacation, or, search our new or pre-owned inventory to find the right vehicle for you!
The moment your teen turns 16 is exciting, but is also potentially worrisome for parents. As they acquire their driver’s license, they’re well on their path to independence, however, protecting them is still your priority.
But how do you protect them, when you’re not around?
Here are a few tips to ensure your teen is safe, when they get behind the wheel:
- Be sure that the vehicle your teen is behind the wheel in is in tip-top shape. Verify the safety ratings on the vehicle, as well as the current condition of the tires, brakes, and engine. Contact our Service Department to ensure the vehicle that your teen will be driving is up-to-par.
- It might be a good idea to limit the time that your teen is allowed to be behind the wheel; according to an article from esurance, most accidents involving teen drivers occur after 9:00 PM, so, setting curfews could be in their best interest.
- Limit the number of passengers that your teen is allowed to travel with, to help avoid distractions.
- Speak with your teen about the dangers of driving distracted, or driving under the influence.
- Be sure to thoroughly teach your teen about all the features of the vehicle they will be driving, before they get behind the wheel. Ensure your teen knows exactly where to find the switches for the lights, windshield wipers, and hazard lights, in case of emergency.
Driving is an exciting privilege, but could potentially be a very dangerous task. To learn what vehicle might be the best fit for your teen, visit us at PrinceFrederickDodge.com, or contact us today!