If you’re the adventurous type, and have a passion for the outdoors, your vehicle should also hold the same characteristics.
Whether it’s plowing through the mud, rock climbing, or just off-roading that you love, we’ve got the perfect vehicle for you.
Enter the 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Although the Jeep Rubicon has it’s rugged qualities, it also boasts the perfect amount of sophistication, and you’ll never feel as free as you do behind the wheel of the 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Features of this vehicle include power-heated side-view mirrors, a full-sized spare tire, a Jeep Trail Rated Kit, Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Headlamps, and roll-over protection, among several other features.
If you’re looking to add a bit of flare to your new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, you may choose to add black leather seats with red or black stitching, perfect to show off your sporty side.
So, what are you waiting for? Fuel your inner adventurous side, and contact us to set up your test-drive!
The summer is getting started, and if you’re thinking of heading out of town in the coming weeks, to soak up some sun, we’ve compiled a list of a few destinations, well within reach, that you might love to explore with your family.
All within three hours of driving distance, Southern Maryland is perfectly situated to give you the best of both worlds—whether you’re craving mountains, the ocean, or even history!
- Ocean City, Maryland – Over 10 miles of sand, waves and salt, this destination is sure to please everyone in your family. With activities like golf, shopping, fine dining, and one of the nation’s best boardwalks, you will have the time of your life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – If you’re looking for more of a low-key weekend, take a trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. You have numerous outlet stores to choose from, along with several fine-dining options, perfect for you and your special someone to escape from everyday life. Just a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Assateague Island, Maryland – If adventure and gorgeous scenery are on your priority list for your next trip, Assateague Island is the perfect getaway. A small island located at the most-southern portion of the Eastern Shore, Assateague Island is just a few short hours from Waldorf, and comes complete with wild ponies running on the beach.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland – Known mostly for its wintertime ski resorts, Deep Creek Lake, Maryland has numerous outdoor activities to choose from including water skiing, tubing, kayaking, and jet skiing. This is the perfect destination for your family, and only a few short hours from Waldorf.
- Williamsburg, Virginia – Whether you’re in it for the thrill rides or water rides at two of the best amusement parks around, or you’re looking to learn about the historic side of Williamsburg, Virginia, this destination is sure to top your list. Located just a couple of hours from Waldorf, Williamsburg, VA is a great destination for family-fun.
So, hop into your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, and set out on an adventure. After all, you’ve been waiting all winter long to set out on a journey, and now you have the perfect opportunity to do so.